On May 6, 2021, the 2021 SIS Public Governance and Leadership Seminar was held.
- Date: May 6, 2021 (Thursday) 19:00~21:00
- Location: Law Center (New Building) No. 201 / ZOOM online simultaneously
- Lecturer: Judge Han Dae-kwang
· Graduated from Korea University majoring in law (05)
· (former) Prosecutor of the Seoul Southern District Prosecutors' Office
· (Former) Chungju Prosecutor's Office
· Judge of Daegu District Court
- Topic: In the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, what is the role of judges?
This seminar was held in cooperation with the 13th Student Council of the SIS and the Department of the SIS.
Through lectures and Q&A on the specialized field of judges, it was conducted to explore the careers of students in the SIS and promote their sense of goal, and a total of 45 students attended.